Friday 12 June 2015

TOPSHOP SUEDE LUGGAGE BAG




 






I have been after this Topshop luggage bag for absolutely ages! It's grey, it's suede, it's embossed and massively oversized. What is not to love?! I am a little bit besotted with it if you couldn't tell. I'm off to London for a few days next weekend and I am most excited about carrying my bag about (& getting Yo Sushi delivered to my hotel)... a bit sad isn't it? It also comes in black  & khaki if they tickle your fancy.
In honour of said luggage bag, I put together a bit of a travel wear look. Sadly, I am not travelling abroad this year, so no airport visits or me, but this is the sort of outfit I will wear for any long car journeys I'll be going on this summer. You cant go far wrong with relaxed layers, your fave ripped jeans and Birkenstocks. This is probably a health and safety hazard, but when I go on car journeys I do like to be able to slip my shoes off and sit with crossed legs, so the old Birkies are a winner for me.
 
x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The bag is gorgeous! And the outfit in general is perfect for travelling, definite airport inspo :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice outfit! I love the bag and the sleeveless belted duster! xx
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Birkenstocks are a must! You look great!

    xo,
    Birkenstock

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig