Friday 7 August 2015

THE HUN






 
 
Sleeveless Camel Jacket - c/o Hidden Fashion  | 'Farleigh' Mom Jeans - Asos  | Cat Eye Sunnies - Quay Australia  | Topshop Mules
 
 
Today I have been sporting the 'hun' (i.e half bun). Mainly for the reason that it was super muggy and my fringe looked like a gerbil. So this will probably be the first and last time you see the hun on my blog. Enjoy it. Or don't, I can't really say I am.
 
In other news, my love for a sleeveless waistcoat/blazer/jacket goes on. So when this little Hidden Fashion  gem arrived through my door I was thoroughly chuffed as you can imagine. I've blogged about this website before, because I was so gobsmacked at their prices, and this jacket was another jaw dropper at £9! That's right, nine pound! Nine of your finest pounds! I wish they did it in other colours, id' be all over that shit.
 
I'm off on holiday tonight, and am moving house as soon as I get back... and also getting a new job and got my driving test. To say I'm off my face on Kalms and Rescue Remedy would not be an exaggeration. So the posts might be a bit sparse for couple of weeks, but please bare with me. In the mean time you could follow me on Instagram  ... a bit of moral support also wouldn't go a miss.
 
Over & Out
 
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is a must have outfit for me!

    Xx

    http://cierramais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig