Monday 21 March 2016

HELEN HIRD ILLUSTRATIONS BLOGGER PROMOTION!

 
 




 

Photos via www.helenhird.co.uk

If you follow me on Instagram  or have been a follower of my blog for a while you will know I'm also a fashion illustrator as well as a blogger. Other than dogs, stroking dogs and kissing dogs, illustrating is my number one passion. I love nothing more than waking up early and sitting down with a coffee ready for a day of painting. 
I don't have the luxury of being able to illustrate full time yet and have to work at my retail job most days. So this website has been a long time coming for me. After months of hard work and the help of my good friend Steve at Pud Design, my brand new website HelenHird.co.uk has just launched. I'm so excited to get the ball rolling  and to be able to promote myself fully now with a solid platform.
 
To celebrate the launch, I am offering a whopping 40% discount to all my lovely fellow bloggers out there who would like a personalised fashion illustration. Whether it be to use on your business cards, banners and Youtube Channels or even as just a personalised piece of art you can frame. It's a great opportunity to bag yourself something special and give me a hand in promoting my website (and have the luxury of working from home with 30 dogs.)
All my work is done completely by hand with water colour, pen and buckets of love.
 
For more information and to discuss your personalised illustration, just drop me an email with the link to your blog to info@helenhird.co.uk and we can make a start!


Promotion on until the end of April for up to 30 Bloggers within the UK
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig